top of page

Income Protection

Income/mortgage protection can be split into several different types, however the main two are:

Income Protection
Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance (MPPI) 

This can be taken to provide an amount each month for the full term of the policy if you are unable to earn/work due to ill health, often referred to as Permanent Health Insurance (PHI).

This pays out each month in the short term (normally 1- 2 years) if you are unable to earn/work. It can be taken all together or broken into Accident & Sickness, or just Unemployment Insurance if you are only worried about losing your job.

Some policies need to be taken out in conjunction with a new mortgage, however others allow you to just insure a certain amount of income each month, irrespective of existing or planned mortgage payments. Call/email me for a quote now.

Accident, Sickness & Unemployment Insurance (ASU)

01904 263012  
Enquire now
bottom of page