top of page

Buildings | Contents

Home Insurance (Buildings & Contents Insurance)

Often referred to as Home Insurance – mortgage lenders insists that you have Buildings Insurance. Buildings Insurance covers the actual building – the walls, floors and roof.

Contents Insurance covers the internal contents of your property – furniture, fixtures and fittings as well as your personal possessions. You do not have to take out Contents Insurance but it is recommended.

But what you certainly don’t need to do is take the Home Insurance provided by your mortgage company which is often very expensive. 

We get quotes from a whole range of different Home Insurance companies to make sure you get the best insurance at the lowest possible cost. If you let us know your existing policy details we can get a quote and most likely provide a better quality policy with lower cost.

Get in touch now for a free, no obligation quote

Buildings and Content Insurance
01904 263012  
Enquire now
bottom of page